- We have a 7 day return policy which means you have 7 days from receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. You will also need a receipt or order number .
- To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If your return is approved, we'll send you a return label, as well as instructions on how and where to ship your package. Items sent back to us without a prior return request will not be accepted.
You can always contact us with any questions regarding the return at email@example.com
- All products are shipped in cardboard boxes, which are designed to properly protect the goods during transport. The outer carton is covered with tape and a company sticker, which guarantees that no one had access to the contents of the shipment during transport.
- If the delivered parcel shows clear signs of damage (it is crushed, the cardboard box is torn, etc.), you can refuse to collect it, then the parcel will be returned to the sender.
- The customer may also collect the package and check for a damage report in the presence of the carrier's employee.
- Some types of items cannot be returned, such as perishable goods (such as meat)
- We will notify you when we receive and inspect your return, and let you know whether the return has been approved or not. If approved, your funds will be automatically refunded to your original payment method. Please note that it may take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post your refund.